Job Alert: Community Manager
Start Date: ASAP Type: Part Time Location: Falmouth, Cornwall Payment: Dependent on experience
Codices is a new start-up based in Falmouth which is creating new live interactive shows. They just launched their first product on Twitch called Quiz Kit, an extension which allows Twitch broadcasters to create their own live gameshows with their audience as contestants, and are experiencing exciting fast growth. With an experienced and driven team backed by global business and seasoned investors they are looking for highly driven, talented and enthusiastic individuals with big ambitions to join.
Overview of Position
Codices are looking for an enthusiastic and confident community manager that would like the chance to work with popular Twitch Broadcasters to create the next generation of live interactive shows. The successful candidate will learn from an experienced team and work alongside television and games industry professionals to help support exciting new shows, create original content and promote its leading product Quiz Kit.
- Confident, personable and enthusiastic.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- A good team player and fast learner.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Not afraid to be in front of a camera.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and organising gameshows with Twitch broadcasters in multiple time zones.
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts and Twitch.
- Organising and participating in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Responding to comments and customer queries through various channels.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
What experience is required?
- An understanding of Twitch and its culture.
- Strong experience using social media platforms.
- Experience producing online video and creative content.
- Up to date with latest online culture and trends.
If interested, please send across your CV to: email@example.com